Dura Products Maintenance Program
DURA PRODUCTS 2-YEAR MAINTENANCE PROGRAM
Customer satisfaction is a priority. Under Dura Product’s 2-Year Maintenance Program, all your DURA Products are accepted
within two years of the manufactured date, and we’ll make sure it preforms just like new.
Q. WHAT EQUIPMENT IS ELIGIBLE?
• Dura Products manufactured Dura-Pumps™ and Dura-Meters™
• Equipment within 2 years of the manufacture date
Q. WHAT TIME FRAME DOES THE PROGRAM RUN?
• Items must be shipped in from July 1st through December 31st
Q. WHAT SERVICES ARE INCLUDED IN THE PROGRAM?
• Pumps and/or meters will be triple rinsed to avoid Cross Contamination
• Equipment will be disassembled. Seals, Gaskets and all internal components evaluated
• Pumps and/or meters will be performance tested
• Parts under warranty will be replaced at no charge
• Parts NOT under warranty (ex: broken housing, damaged parts, chemical compatibility issues, cut cord, etc.) will be replaced and billed to the End User.
• No labor charges are applied
• End User is responsible for all shipping charges
Q. HOW THE PROGRAM PROCESS WORKS?
• End User calls/emails Dura Products for Maintenance Returns Goods Authorization (MRGA) Number
• End User completes MRGA with contact information & item list for maintenance
• End User ships MRGA & Items to Dura Products per instructions on MRGA
• End User will be notified by Dura Products of all findings associated with equipment
• Dura Products will ship items back to End User
• Dura Products will bill End User for any non-warranty items and shipping costs
Vist https://duraproducts.com/maintenance-program/ for more information