2 inch Self Priming Centrifugal Pump – Banjo Pump
2 inch Self Priming Centrifugal Banjo Pump
- All stainless steel hardware.
- Available in cast iron or 316 stainless steel, with bearing pedestal, gas engine or pump only.
- Dynamically balanced impeller.
- FKM (viton type) double seal contained in ethylene glycol reservoir.
- RunDry Capability!
- Works great with a 2″ meter
- Can be combined with the Dura-ABS, Banjo Venturi, and a standard Cone to create an automated load-out system
- Easily serviceable and Banjo provides full instructions for winterizing and care.
- Comes with powerful Briggs & Straton engine
- Other accessories are available, call for shipping details and best rates
Banjo Pumps represent a full line of diverse and rugged durability in some of the harshest of operating conditions. Our line of Banjo Pump Systems include:
Durable Cast Iron Pumps (Bare, With Engine & Motor Driven) – For very tough operating conditions, these pumps are heavy and can go at whatever pace you need them to, under fairly extreme circumstances, built for dependability & reliability.
Banjo Poly Pumps – Designed with accessibility in mind, engineered and precision molded for a very hardy chemical and corrosion resistance. With a light glass injected poly frame, these lightweight pumps have a high impact resistance.
Stainless Steel Pumps – Highly durable and specialized, suitable for pumping things like acids & very highly corrosive chemicals, stainless steel is a sturdy material used in a variety of applications for pump systems & liquid transfer applications. More on the industrial pump and commercial grade pump side of things, you will find a full line of stainless steel pumps here at Mid-South Ag. Equipment.