2″ Poly Wet Seal Pump With 6.5 HP Briggs & Stratton® Engine Pro Series
2″ Poly Wet Seal Pump from Banjo Features:
- “V” shaped for quicker priming
- Double seal contained in ethylene glycol reservoir. Carbon Ceramic seal faces with stainless steel cup & spring with FKM (viton type) rubber.
- Large weep holes between pump end and engine.
- New Compact Design!
- Pump end separated from engine.
- RunDry Capability!
- Works great with a 2″ meter
- Can be combined with the Dura-ABS (see below), Banjo Venturi, and a standard Cone to create an automated load-out system
- Easily serviceable and Banjo provides full instructions for winterizing and care.
- Comes with powerful Briggs & Straton engine
- Other accessories are available, call for shipping details
More Details available here
- Manufacturer: Banjo
- Manufacturer Part#: 200P6PROW
- Drawings: Banjo 200P6PROW Drawing
- Weight: 48
- Material: Polypropylene
- Operation Manual: Banjo 200P6PROW Operation Manual
- Engine: Briggs & Straton
- Power Type: Gas
- Gasket Material: EPDM
- Inlet: 2″ NPT
- Outlet: 2″ NPT
- Horsepower: 6
- Maximum Flow Rate: 216
Information on Dura-ABS™ System (sold here)
Dura-ABS™ Auto-Batch System Herbicide Transfer System
The Dura Auto-Batch System is an automated herbicide transfer system for easily and efficiently transferring fluids from one place to another. The operation is as simple as entering the amount you want dispensed and pressing Start. Once activated, the pump will dispense the desired amount, then shut off automatically.
The intuitive interface of the Auto-Batch System allows for the selection of manual or automatic operation with the flip of a switch. Our high-flow Dura-Pump™ delivers up to a 15GPM flow rate. The system is optimized for repeatable batching. The Dura-ABS returns to the last volume amount dispensed upon completion of the cycle. The Dura-Meter™ has 100% moisture sealed circuitry so it fully eliminates fogging, water damage or any other damage from corrosive elements.
With an impact resistant Lexan faceplate and illuminated display, the Dura-Meter™ is the made of the most robust materials while maintaining maximum visibility in all conditions. Like all our products, the Dura-ABS™ is available in 12 Volt or 110 Volt, EPDM, Silicone or Viton® options. As always, Dura Products stands behind our products and in front of the competition with a 2 year warranty.