3 Inch Manifold Cast Iron Transfer Pump – M332PIH13W Banjo Pump
3 Inch Manifold Cast Iron Banjo Pump is run-dry capable! Banjo makes this pump with durable cast iron construction and a dynamically balanced impeller. The pump has a carbon ceramic seal with stainless cup and spring with FKM (Viton type) rubber. The pump end is separated from the engine with large weep holes between the pump end and the engine or motor. Manifold connections, an included check valve and a V shape allow for quicker priming. This pump has a 13 HP gasoline engine with electric and pull start.
- Carbon ceramic seal with stainless steel cup and spring with FKM (viton type) rubber.
- DO NOT USE WITH FLAMMABLE LIQUIDS.
- Durable cast iron construction.
- Dynamically balanced impeller.
- Large weep holes between pump end and engine or motor.
- Pump end separated from engine.
- V Shaped for quicker priming. Run Dry Capability!
- Works great with a 3″ meter
- Can be combined with the Dura-ABS, Banjo Venturi, and a standard Cone to create an automated load-out system
- Easily serviceable and Banjo provides full instructions for winterizing and care.
- Comes with powerful Briggs & Straton engine
- Other accessories are available, call for shipping details and best rates