UPGRADE your Dura-Pump™ to an Auto Batch System!
The Dura-AB™ Auto-Batch Ag Flow Meter is made of impact resistant Lexan™ faceplate, which is resilient to the toughest treatment. Furthermore, it can withstand impacts common in the agricultural market and beyond. The 100% moisture-sealed circuitry makes this herbicide meter impervious to water intrusion.
The Dura-AB™ Auto-Batch Meter uses an industry leading menu driven backlit display. As a result, this meter is the easiest to use in all light conditions. Also it is plumbed both for in-line and 90 degree applications. In addition to the rich features, a 2 Year Maintenance Program and warranty come standard. Available in 12 volt or 110 volt with EPDM Silicone, or Viton® seals.
- Intuitive interface allows for the selection of manual or automatic operation with the flip of a switch
- Optimized for repeatable batching; returns to the last volume dispensed
- 100% moisture sealed circuitry
- Includes Dura-Meter™ with impact resistant Lexan™ faceplate
- Available in 12 Volt or 110 Volt, and EPDM, Viton, or Silicone options
- Measures in gallons, liters and ounces
- Includes a 2-year Warranty and Maintenance Program
How The Automated Ag Flow Meter Works:
- Select the volume desired
- Press START
- The pump will begin to dispense fluid then automatically shut off upon completion
What are customers saying about the Dura-AB™ Auto-Batch Meter?
“I’ve got six plumbed to an inductor. It works great, and saves me time when mixing batches.”
-Don, Nutrien Ag Solutions
“The system reduces human error and creates valuable efficiency for us.”
-Peterson Farms, KY
For more information, visit https://duraproducts.com/dura-abs-home/
Customer should always check calibration before use. Call our office for Promotions 317-877-7867