Dura-Pump™ Bottom Unload Ag Chemical Transfer System
The Dura-Pump™ Bottom Unload Ag Chemical Transfer System with Dura-Pump™ Ag Pump is configured to mount at the bottom of a tank/tote. This system can be purchased with an optional Dura-Meter™ and includes a 2-year Warranty and Maintenance Program.
The Dura-Pump™ Bottom Unload System comes with a 12 Volt or 110 Volt Dura-Pump™, 1″ by 12ft discharge hose, 2″ camlock and rear motor bracket. It also includes a ball valve nozzle and all hose clamps, barbs and nipples that you will need.
Features of the Dura-Pump™
- High-flow pump with up to 15 gallons per minute flow rate
- Self-priming diaphragm pump with internal bypass
- Thermally protected motor will not overheat
- Has a 30-minute duty cycle
- Suction port has 2″ Male and 1″ Female NPT
- Includes a 2-year Warranty & Maintenance Program
Features of the optional Dura-Meter™
- Impact resistant Lexan faceplate
- 100% moisture sealed circuitry
- Menu driven backlit display
- Plumbed for both in-line and 90 degree applications
- Extended battery life with use of 4″AAA” batteries
- Faceplate over-molded with Santoprene and filled with gel for improved shock resistance
Call our office for Promotions 317-877-7867
Tanks, totes, and drums sold separately. Always turn the pump off and disconnect it from the power source when not in use.