Monsanto Easy Caddy Conversion Kit – Monsanto Transfer Pump
Easily convert your Dura-Pump™ Easy Caddy for use as a Monsanto Transfer Pump on a Monsanto Tank. Conversion How To.
- Begin with the Dura-Pump™ Easy Caddy
- Remove Dura-Pump™ from Easy Caddy Frame
- Add MTS Kit DP-AK0008
- Dura MTS Kit DP-AK0008 installed on Monsanto tank
Monsanto Easy Caddy Conversion Kit DP-AK0008 Contains
- 2″ Poly Street Elbow
- 2″ Monsanto Cam Lock
- All necessary nuts and washers
Dura-Pump™ Easy Caddy Sold Separately here
1 Chemical Transfer System, Use it 6 Ways
- Mount the Easy Caddy in six different configurations on a variety of tank/tote and drum types
- Use it mounted on top of a tank or on top of a 30/55 Gallon Drum. Also, can be used on the side of a tank, or off the ground depending on user preference
- Additionally, conversion kits are available to mount a system on Monsanto or Snyder type tanks
- Includes a 2-year Warranty & Maintenance Program
- Use the system with or without a meter
The Dura-Pump™ Easy Caddy chemical transfer system contains Dura Products’ popular Dura-Pump™ mounted conveniently in a sturdy frame proudly assembled in Indiana. Additionally, it comes with all necessary connections for common IBC tanks and totes. You can draw from the ubiquitous 2″ camlock at the bottom. Constructed from quality materials with rigorous weather and demanding applications in mind.
In addition to the durability, the Dura-Pump™ Easy Caddy ag chemical system frame mounts in 6 different configurations on a variety of tank/tote and drum types. Although it most commonly hangs on the side of a tote, you can also mount it on top of a cage tank or on top of a 55 gallon drum, on the side of a cage tank, or off the ground depending on user preference.