• EPA approved triple rinse process to ensure all residuals are removed.
• ALL seals, gaskets and o-rings are inspected and replaced when necessary.
• Pump and motor are completely overhauled with all worn components replaced per original manufacturer specifications.
• Each unit is tested to ensure original performance requirements are met.
• ALL remanufactured pumps come with a 12 month limited warranty.
EPDM vs VITON Seals
EPDM seals are good in steam applications and offer excellent chemical resistance to a variety of acids and alkalines. Fairly good in ketones and alcohols. Not recommended for use in applications involving petroleum oils, strong acids, or strong alkalines. They have exceptionally good weather aging and ozone resistance. Temperature rating is from -20ºF to +225ºF (250ºF intermittent service).
Viton® seals have excellent chemical resistance. They can be used in most applications involving mineral acids, salt solutions, chlorinated hydrocarbons and petroleum oils. They are particularly good in hydrocarbon service. Not suitable for steam or hot water service. Temperature rating is from -20°F to +300°F.