Micro Matic RSV Threaded Dispense Coupler
Micro Matic RSV (Reusable Stainless Valve) Spring actuated coupler is self-closing upon disconnect keeping product contained within the dispense hose, eliminating any chance of spills. Coupler is designed for use with the Micromatic RSV Valve that screws into the drum or tote making it a complete closed system.
- 3/4″ barb connects to the suction side of the pump hose
- Integrated low vacuum break umbrella check valve built into coupler to allow for make-up air
- Heavy duty stainless steel construction for durability and long life
- Proprietary diesel exhaust fluid 4-pin keyed system
- Compatible with 55 gallon drums and 275/330 gallon IBCs (totes)
- Locking bale handle
- Built-in breather to allow for stable flow
This is the coupler used in the DEF RSV Top Unload System available here
DEF RSV Top Unload System Details
Dura-Pump™ DEF Top Unload with DEF Chemical Pump
The Dura-Pump™ DEF Top Unload System comes with a 12 Volt or 110 Volt Dura-Pump™ DEF chemical pump and is available with or without a DEF Dura-Meter™. In addition to the high-flow DEF Dura-Pump™, the system contains a 1″ telescoping downtube, manual or automatic nozzle, 3/4″ x 20ft discharge hose and all necessary hose clamps and fittings. This system can be mounted to the top of a 35/50 gallon drum.