1″ X 1″ T Strainer With 50 Mesh Stainless Steel Screen
T Line Strainer
- 150 P.S.I. at 70°F.
- 316 stainless steel reinforced screens.
- Clean-out plug.
- EPDM gaskets standard. FKM (viton type) available.
- Heavy-duty glass reinforced polypropylene.
- Great for use with chemical transfer pumps
- Configure with mesh and pipe size
- Connector Type: NPT Female\
- Maximum Pressure: 150 pounds per square inch
Great for use with Dura-Pump™ (sold separately) – Details Below
Dura-Pump™ Herbicide Pump
The Dura-Pump™ Herbicide Pump features
- High-Flow with up to 15GPM free flow rate
- Self-priming diaphragm pump with internal by-pass
- Motor thermally protected from overheating
- 30 minute duty cycle
- Suction port has 2″ Male NPT and 1″ Female NPT
- Pump is easily field serviceable
- Features 2 Year Maintenance & Warranty Plan
Dura Products high-flow Dura-Pump™ can pump up to 15 Gallons per Minute (56 liters per minute). It is a self-priming diaphragm pump with internal by-pass. Additionally, the motor is thermally protected from overheating.
The Dura-Pump™ is easily field serviceable, so you can extend the life of your pump with simple repairs. It has 30 minute duty cycle. Finally, all Dura Products come standard with a 2-Year Warranty & Maintenance Program, so you can be confident in your purchase.