2″ High-Flow Dura-Meter™
The 2″ High-Flow Dura-Meter™ is made of impact resistant Lexan™ faceplate, so it holds up to the harshest environments. Made in America, the 2″ Full Port industry M220 Manifold Flanged Dura-Meter™ with 100% moisture-sealed circuitry makes the meter impervious to water intrusion.
This 2” High-Flow meter can be calibrated to achieve + / – 0.5% accuracy and significantly reduce Straight Inlet / Outlet requirements. The (2) 9V batteries provide power that allows you to stay in the field longer. The Lexan faceplate is over-molded with Santoprene and filled with gel to improve shock resistance.
The 2″ High-Flow Dura-Meter™ uses an industry leading menu driven backlit display, making it the easiest of all chemical meters on the market to use in all light conditions. It has a full port flow with 2″ M220 manifold flanges. In addition to the rich features, a 2 Year Maintenance Program and warranty come standard. It is available with EPDM, Silicone, and Viton® seals.
- Intuitive menu-driven backlit display
- Impact resistant Lexan™ faceplate
- 100% moisture sealed circuitry
- Accuracy +/- 0.5%
- 2″ Full Port M220 Manifold flanged meter body
- Multiple plumbing options
- Includes a 2-year Warranty & Maintenance Program
- 100% moisture-sealed circuitry
- Extended battery life with use of (2) 9V batteries
- Displays batch and total volume
- Gallons / Liters flow rate measurement
- Paddlewheel Meter
- Available in EPDM, Viton, or Silicone options
For more information, visit https://duraproducts.com/3-high-flow-dura-meter/
2″ HIGH-FLOW DURA-METER™ ASSEMBLY VIDEO
Customer should always check calibration before use. Call our office for Promotions 317-877-7867