Dura-Meter™ Ag Chemical Meter
Features of the Dura-Meter™ Ag Chemical Meter
- Made of Impact Resistant Lexan™ faceplate
- 100% moisture sealed circuitry
- Menu driven backlit display
- Plumbed for both in-line and 90 degree applications
- Includes a 2-year Warranty & Maintenance Program
The Dura-Meter™ Ag Chemical Meter was designed with impact resistant Lexan™ faceplate, so it holds up to the toughest treatment. It can also can withstand impacts common in the agricultural market and beyond. Made with 100% moisture-sealed circuitry, the meter is impervious to water intrusion.
This herbicide meter boasts a Quick List reference chart that allows the user to simply input a number that corresponds to the chemical viscosity and adjust up or down for more accuracy. Dura Products doubled the battery life in 2016 with the addition of 4 “AAA” batteries, so you can stay in the field longer. It is over-molded with Santoprene and filled with gel, so the face-plate has improved shock resistance.
The Dura-Meter™ uses an industry leading menu driven backlit display, so it is the easiest of all chemical meters on the market to use in all light conditions. Also, it is plumbed both for in-line and 90 degree applications, adding to its versatility. In addition to the rich features, a 2 Year Maintenance Program and warranty come standard. It is available with EPDM Silicone, and Viton® seals.
- Extended battery life with use of 4 “AAA” batteries
- Faceplate over-molded with Santoprene and filled with gel for improved shock resistance
- Flow rate of 2 to 22 gallons per minute, 7.5 to 83 liters per minute
- Wetted materials include polypropylene, 304 Stainless Steel, Ryton, EPDM Viton or Silicone Seals
- Maximum pressure of 40 PSI
- Meter accuracy of + / – 0.5%
For more information, visit https://duraproducts.com/dura-meter/
Customer should always check calibration before use. Call our office for Promotions 317-877-7867 or email CustomerService@PumpAndMeter.com.