Dura-Pump™ Gasket Kit Chemical Pump Part
The Dura-Pump™ Gasket Kit chemical pump part is available in EPDM, Viton or Silicone and allows you to replace worn out gaskets in your herbicide pump, saving you money over buying a new pump. This repair kit is compatible with the Dura-Pump™ (sold separately). See Dura Products Ag Chemical Compatibility Chart for help in determining which gasket kit will best suit your needs.
The Dura-Pump™ Herbicide Pump features
- High-Flow with up to 15GPM free flow rate
- Self-priming diaphragm pump with internal by-pass
- Motor thermally protected from overheating
- 30 minute duty cycle
- Suction port has 2″ Male NPT and 1″ Female NPT
- Pump is easily field serviceable
- Features 2 Year Maintenance & Warranty Plan
Dura Products high-flow Dura-Pump™ can pump up to 15 Gallons per Minute (56 liters per minute). It is a self-priming diaphragm pump with internal by-pass. Additionally, the motor is thermally protected from overheating.
The Dura-Pump™ is easily field serviceable, so you can extend the life of your pump with simple repairs. It has 30 minute duty cycle. Finally, all Dura Products come standard with a 2-Year Warranty & Maintenance Program, so you can be confident in your purchase.
Herbicide Pump Additional Specifications
- Vertical Suction Lift: Self-priming to 10ft, 3m
- 12 Volt power cord is 20ft, 6m
- Motor: 1/4 HP; 186W
- Amps: 12 Volt: 18.5
- Discharge Port: 1″ Female NPT Thread
- Wetted materials: Polypropylene, Santoprene, EPDM, Viton or Silicone Seals, 304 Stainless Steel
Visit https://duraproducts.com/dura-pump/ for more information
Call or email our office for Promotions 317-877-7867 or CustomerService@PumpAndMeter.com
Dura Products is an Indiana based manufacturer of state-of-the art
metering, pumping and dispensing systems, and all products are
manufactured in America’s heartland. Founded
by owners with decades of knowledge in farming and the chemical
sales industry, Dura Products prides itself on innovative, versatile
and durable designs with the end customer always in mind.